Monday, July 30, 2007

Yeah!.
Yeah!. Finally I have time to blog again =)
Changed my song too, nice? =D
Dunno why, whenever I listen to Another You, I'll be turned on to emo state -.-
Hahas. It won't be the case now =)

From now on,
for the sake of exam,
for the fact that I'm left with 3 weeks to study,
I gonna erase what I'd gone through the past few weeks.
What I'd heard from him and know bout him.
I assume it's all lies.
And yah, I'm not a dumb too.
Hence, I really gotta brace myself up and show me your dignity Manda!.

I lose nothing, but at least I get the feel of what's a r'ship is about.
Sounds stupid and ridiculous right?.
Hahas.
I'm not going to speak so randomly anymore, cos I've a clear piece of mind now.

Btw, planning to blog songs which I composed in the past few years.
But... -.-... T.T
I lost some of them..
and yah.. quite sad T.T
Nvm, I shall try to recall them all =)
Bro says he'll help me with that,
and he must lah!!..
He promised le leh!. lol.

Manda back to normal, back to crazy, try not to be emo again.
She'll be an insane after her exam is over.

Oh yah, and she love her 7 Jie meis alot.
Hey guys we gotta gather soon man!. =D
And thank you Mich, Ruby and WeeWee for leanding me your ears and suggestions.
Heartfelt thanks to you guys man!.
WOots! =D

happy,
An insane

No comments: