Friday, July 20, 2007

wahahs
When life is full of unexpected,
when I'm totally lost in the midst,
when I feel reluctant to do a lot of things,
when I wanna find some free time for myself,
when I wonder when my prince will be riding his horse to my house,
when I wonder if my projects can be accomplished on time,
when I wonder if he ever thought of my presence,
when I'm talking so randomly now,
when yah... when will my craps stop!. lol.
Time, so precious cos it'll never go anti-clockwise.

What happens when someone confess to you but you didn't even meet him or her personally and didn't have much talk too?.
When happens if he or she persists that he or she likes you so much at first sight?.
Will you feel fake bout it?.
Will you be touched by that?.
Will sweet-talking brings along sparks?.
What is call love?.
What happens when you really fall in love so deeply?.
How is the feeling like when you're with someone you love so much?.
How would it be like if I really enter into a relationship so out of sudden?.
It's like doing a lab work without any briefing and preparation.
Should I believe or should I not?.
Should I just treat it as prank then feigned ignorance?.

But..
This is so hard... mind cramp with all those stuffs since yesterday night.
Studying for 2 tests and 2 strangers or maybe considered as friends who triggered the hidden heartbeat.
I was laughing out loud and cried out "Why god loves to play prank on me?. Do I look like a fool?."
If everything they say weren't true but trying to be funny instead, how shall I react?.
I shall really bang the wall and like what Sotong Jie said, dig a hole and dwell myself into it.
Shall never come out again.
Suddenly feels that I'd entered into an invisible drama.
In , I'm like Fan Wong's role, so ugly and always lack of confident and courage.
Telling him the truth is like getting an instant rejection.
They say, if you never try you'll never know!.
But again, is it true?.
I'd asked him, he said appearance matters,
so am I considered to be rejected?.
He didn't know, he mustn't know.
I'll keep it deep in my heart.

Then talk bout relationships with my friend today.
Covered a lot of problems in our generations.
Seems that no one knows what is love about.
Cos some of them treat it as a playground.
When they feel bored, they play there.
When they feel bored again, they leave the place for some other games.
Isn't this kiddish?.
Isn't this what children normally do?.

Hahas. I've so much questions, so much doubt on each and everyone.
Who is real and who is not?.
When life comes to a certain extend, you'll realize there's so much things you don't know and you really wanna grab every single clues bout it.

I had never been in love, but does it proves that I'll really commit when I really do have chance to?.
I really doubt myself so much -.-

Nvm, I'm still fine and busy.
I wanna occupy my thoughts with school work and karate,
nth else at all.
I must concentrate =)

Love,
to all.

No comments: