Monday, July 23, 2007

Can't help thinking.
How I hope all these didn't happen at all.
How I hope they're just friends to me and I won't think so much.
How I hope you didn't say all those stuffs that cramp my mind now, and yah... I feel so lost.
Seriously, I think being single is good.
Worry-free and I can think more too.

And if that stupid gay could at least like me a bit,
probably I won't enter into such situation.
And I'll woo him!.
But... sounds so wrong-.-
6 meis fu ar, is he really that bad?.
6 meis, what's good about him?.

I just hope this week can end fast and rest to really think thoroughly.
I asked you a stupid question whether you can wait, but I'm glad that you answered frankly.
We don't know each other at all, why waste your time then.
you said to meet up on the 1st week of august.
But I'm so afraid I dare not meet up cos I can feel myself shivering.
A friend asked me what happens if someone confess to me,
my answer: My mind will be totally blank and I will faint.
Not cos I like the person, but I'm too nervous till I black out.
Omg.. die la die la.

Wadeva, concentrate Manda!.
You've got a lot to do this week!.
Pls stay focus and be your best.
That kind of thing can always be avoided.
No matter what, single is still beta -.-

Cheers,
confused


No comments: