Saturday, July 14, 2007

So tired... so sleepy... yawns~
So tired... so sleepy... yawns~
Will be going gym with Qing later.
Wanted to ask the rest but some didn't pick up my call...
Whatever, anything.
can't think anymore.

Was so crazy yesterday.
Kept WOHOOOOoo
Then yah... feels much more better after a weary day.
Went for DRP talk.
Met mich and rest to buy some food opposite school.
And at last met hao at tamp bus int to have dinner and went home together.
Feel like working non-stop and need not think of many things.
So stressed over a relationship than my school work.
I don't have a bf, I'm not keen to find any, and I'm fine with that.
Why are there so many peeps asking whether I have one and feel funny questioning how much ex I'd in the past.
A million, believe?.
Siao.
Hais.
Couples are surrounding me...
Loner...sudden urge to cry when I'm treated badly, or not good enough.
Idiot, what the hell am I thinking.
I dunno... really dunno...
that's why I never never wanna think so so so much.
It's disturbing and I rather do my work.

Hokay, bye everyone.

Sians,
Dunno la.

No comments: