Thursday, July 05, 2007

Halo peeps.
Halo peeps.
Think I'm not a frequent blogger anymore.
lol.
Yup these days got lotsa projects piling up and tml is AIMM tut quiz!..
So horrible, terrible and cucumber!.
But no, I won't admit that I can't handle, I must score at least borderline for tml's quiz!.
Manda, expectation not high for you, just pass will do ks!.
You must or you die la!.
Manda so crazy today, though having flu and sore throat at the same time.
Peeps, pls take good care of your health ks, cos the weather is changing dramatically!.
And I must say I'm loving my new class AF-22 too.
They're so crazy and fun peeps to be with!.
But from there, I learnt to treasure my AF-15 cliques too =)
As well as getting along with rest of my classmates.
Yah, certain things make me change and I think it's good for both parties.
Again, some things happen again.
Hais. No no no!. Why like that?!.
When can the storm cease?. =(
And Ish is right bout what she says in Tonberry's blog,we need ta talk.
Since everyone have to embrace one another's flaws.
Yup, that's right.
But I hope everyone can accept remarks then it'll be easier to contemplate.
Whatever, anything, happy is the most important thing!.
These days linger around with Huiyi, Weng Tat, Yee Shin, Shakinah and Ervin make me think a lot and crap a lot at the same time too.
lol.
And today I know smth new, but I must not say and I doubt I'll remember too cos I've STM!.
Hahahahs.
No worry to whom you think you are.
lol.
Yeash, Manda is sick but a good girl today cos she's studying for her AIMM tutorial quiz.
Left the techniques to memorize. But I need time to understand the concept first.
Argh!!... I'm so guai!.
Wahahahs.
But a lot of stuffs I'd in mind that seems to bother me a little or rather a bit more.
Things I wanna say out and yet so hard to open my mouth.
Not golden mouth but would you ever wanna listen to an ugly duckling's confession?.
Definitely not man.

All things are changing, that same implies on a conservative friendship .
What should I do. Seems that every moves are wrong.
So wrong.

Btw, can I request to go clubbing in november?!.
A day when I'll drink alot alot and speak n crap nonsense till I drop asleep.
I know it's ugly for gal to look drunk but I really wanna drink so badly!.
Great, I heard YEAS?!.
Thx man!.
God, imagining things.

Horight,
I gotta stop here or I'll never finish my craps here.

Cheers,
Good girl
lol.

No comments: