Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Omg, woke up in the wee hours at bout 2:3oam to only realise that I haven't bathe
Omg, woke up in the wee hours at bout 2:3oam to only realise that I haven't bathe and not done my part on CSAS background!.
Got anxious and quickly get up to take a warm bath and start work!.
WOOooots!.
And yes, done =)


Tuesday
----------
Had tutorials and lectures till 4pm.
Start Biochem project.
Happiest thing: Went to buy Avocado Strawberry smoothie and had a nice chat with uncle and aunty from bubble tea shop. [Hmmm... Talk bout their recipes and yeah, they gonna introduce a new yam drink soon =D Can't wait!. Shall buy for mum to try (: ]
Then made my way to blk 888 to cut my hair, mum reached and her hair woots sexy lol. =P
Cut my fringe, back to normal me.
After then we proceed on to Tampines Mall and lure mom to Samuel and Kelvin.
Yessa!. Finally bought my dull green shorts =D
But quite ex, mom complaining while her daughter gave an evil smile -.-
Wahahahah so gay!. =D
Left the place and took a shuttle bus to Ikea!.
Had sweet and sour fish rice, meatballs and chicken wings!..
and not to forget the unlimited coffee with milk!. ( Mom's request XP )
Woots full, satisfied =)
Last station to Giant.
Then my cousin and I fooled around there, push the trolley and bang one another -.-
Omg, I feel so lame and kiddish but at least it helped in releasing my stress.
Hence, when you see Manda super insane, this tells you that she's out of mind and she's simply too stressed up.

Oh yah, caught a book WHY MEN LOVE BITCHES by Sherry Argov at the books corner in Giant.
Basically, they emphasis on what MEN like about WOMEN, be it emotionally or physically.
One of them wrote what I strongly agree with and feel true bout it.
If a Man had sex with a Woman, he is not interested to know what's beyond having sex with her.
Hence, do you even call this love?.
I doubt so.
Ks, I shall borrow the book someday =P
Muahahas.

Monday
---------
Most important of all, had Karate training =D
Ran many rounds with Ish and so sry gal that I was rather late =(
Have to do projects every now and then.
but shall last for bout 3 weeks or less.
Hope that everything will go well too =)
Gambatte kudasai!.
But was quite pathetic, only Ish, Peanut, Gim Kai, Nicholas and a guy whom I'd fun chit-chatting with for a short while and yet I forgot his name T.T
So sorry, my STM getting bad X(
Whatever, I'd fun training and yes, I'm contented now =)
After training, met the berries for dinner =D
And watched SWITCHED drama in channel 8 at the same time.
Missed it for 2 days, gotta catch up on Thursday soon!.

Cheers,
Manda

No comments: