Monday, July 02, 2007

Seems so suffocating.
Seems so suffocating.
Heart stops beating instantly when I look at the notes,
and regains its work when I left to rest again.
lol.
Seriously, really wanna give up and give out the last yell and say "I'm freed!!..."
But that isn't the case, cos for every decision I have now and then gonna affect me a lot and I dare not think of the most unbearable consequences.
Why am I at such state?.
I've always wanna avoid such complications before I even enter TP.
That was really a bad choice from the start.
That is distressing.
Gonna hate myself for all these or simply say I'm dumb.

Everything had gone wrong side out and left me in disarray.
Hais tired.
When will god stop playing his prank on me.
Pls, switch off the power!... -.- so lame of me.
Whatever, I'm petered out, mentally and physically.

Wondering whether I even need to make a wish for that.
Nah... save it, just a waste of my time.
Time... what is it?.. so what it moves on and yet I'm still stuck in a pool of shit?.
Haisyo... so emo =(
Stop it manda!
Ya gotta be back some day!.
I did change alot since I enter TP.
Good or bad, dependent on what you see and feel then.

So sorry 1 Jie, made you worry but really ya don't worry,
cos I'll find a way out.
If I really can't handle, it's time to press the STOP button and PAUSE then PLAY when I'm nearing to what I need.

ks, love to all.

Cheer up,
Manda

No comments: