Thursday, May 31, 2007

The weather is damn hot and I really cant stand it =(
Humid day, miserably doing CSAS presentation, missed my movie and no shoes to buy.
Wth...why can't I do smth that at least satisfies what I need and want.
I can't help being emo. I really can't.
I know I can control my feelings towards my friends but whenever I'm back in the shade, I've to cry a bit to feel better.
However, I don't feel any better.
All I can do is to use vulgarities to scold whatever shit that blocks my way and after then blame myself for being so stupid.
know wad, I failed a lot other quizzes too...
Wad else?. I studied them.
Bloody hell...what exactly fate wanna bring to me?!.
Can you like stop it, yah!. STOP IT!.
Sure you're shortening my life cos I'm not happy at all.
And it's not cos of some small cases, it matters to me alot!.
I've been suffering for almost a year since last year, what you want from me?.
I've been trying my best for everything, almost everything.
Do whatever I can but why you keep taking things away from me?..
I want them back and I mean it!.
Certain things really belongs to me and I need it badly..
I want myself back,
I want my mum to talk to me,
I want my results which I think I deserve(at least a PASS?),
I want my freedom,
I want my time with my sistas,
I want my time with lotus peeps...
I don't mind sacrificing time if my results show,
unfortunately it's not.
I hate my 2nd bro for creating the barrier between me and mum,
hate his everything.
He has never done his part as a brother.
He sucks and I mean it.
Definitely he deserves to have failed his relationship.
Childish is what I can say bout him.

A lot of sucky things happened to me, in school and at home.
So yah, enough of all these craps?.

Thinking and evaluating, I'm an idiot and a nth,
hence I'm disposing whatever wild decision I'd made this week...
Feels like stabbing my heart and let it dies off quickly then I wont be dehydrated by the lost of tears
I hate being trapped here... My comfort zone is gone.
After tears is dried and no solution is out yet, staring blankly at this stupid screen...
See how pathetic an idiot can be.
No dream no fun.
No one can help me, it really have to depend on myself...
kao...how am I going to endure all these craps...
I wanna shout out loud...
I wanna sing emo songs...
emo all the way...
why am I like this...
Don't even know who I am know...
an idiot for sure.

Hais. emo post again.
Peeps, don't bother i just need to type out to release stress.
I hate Biotech
FFFFFFFFFFF!.

Shit,
dead



No comments: