Wednesday, May 09, 2007

This morning wasn't that good ):
Late for AIMM lect cos overslept and had a bad stomachache =X
Then poor Mich msg me that she felt dizzy after taking her med, so I want her to stay at home and rest more.
Reach school before 1pm, ganna questioned by a weird question which I dunno how to reply -_-
Nvm I think she's weird afterall.
Whatever, don't annoy me or you'll know the consequences. =(

Had PCT lect for an hour then MGEN lab after that.
Paul will be our future lab facilitator.
Nah, he has a weird character too -_-
Duh, why there're so many weirdos today!.
Btw, heard he's marrying soon, so ya, all the best then!.
lol.

MGEN lab ended an hour earlier, so waited 1.5 hr for Karate to start.
Roam around outside TP with a cup of Avocado Strawberry smoothie.
Hahahas.
This is how bored I'd gotten to -_-

Karate was fun today!.
We did some movements,stretching, jumping, squatting, running and kicking.
Hence, end up getting muscle pains. lol.
But afterall, it's worthwhile =) cos I'd learnt smth new!.
The coach there were really patient too!. They purposely did a slow move for me to catch up.
Cos I can't catch up =P
Overall, everything was nice and smooth.

Ks, back home, studied a bit and ltr gonna tuck in le.
Tml meeting my 3 babes for dinner after school, looking forward to have dinner again at mountain top!. Miss our 'old place' man.
Alright, that's all I have to say today.

Love,
Manda =)

No comments: