Sunday, May 06, 2007

So tired...
again lectures tml...
Argh!. So tiring!.
Simply not enough sleep man. X(
Wanna sleep but can't leave my FPATH alone =X
Studied but will the things I'd learnt be relevant to what the quiz Marmar gonna give us tml?.
Haisya, hack care la.
Studied le, I'd done my part then.

Today went Bugis for a while and met some very lousy facial promoters.
Said my face got problem then need this and that facial, willing to give student price.
I reject them and they kept waving a mirror in front of me to point out the problematic areas they seen on my face...
kao eh... really feel like smacking their stupid faces cos I hate to see myself in the mirror under such a bright and strong light!.
Got phobia, so anyway, they irritated me.
If I'd learnt Karate, I'm sure to kick them till they fly to another planet!.
Rrrrrrr....
So angry and 莫名其妙!...

Hokay, waiting for 1 Jie to come over my house to get the Guzheng,
hopefully my darling can help her a lot =)
Will miss HER and I promise I'll go 1 Jie's house visit u de.lol. =P

Then yup, yesterday went NSRCC for our company's dinner.
Veneto's food very nice =)
It's our 10 yrs old birthday!. Still young =D
But too bad, not working there anymore =(
Had lotsa drinks yesterday, almost drunk.
Face damn red and ugly T_T
No drinks for me next time.
I mean not too much.

Me and Hao also decided to open a chalet on 11 Nov 07 for our birthday party!. =D
At Aloha perhaps.
but not the Changi one, cos super uloo...
ks, the rest shall be discussed further when we meet XP

And too, thx Meiqi ahyi and Maggie and Anderson xiao di for the decorations and foods.
It was very nice =)

Love,
Manda e irritated.

No comments: