Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Mama still dao-ing me.

lol.
I dao-ed her too, nth much to explain myself.
She'd cooked nice fish for me again, intending to give me more nutrition.
but I think I'll get much more better if she speaks to me. lol.

Oh yah, and she must must talk to me, cos she promised to buy me a new nike sneaker =P
Wahahas. At Queensway. Wonder if this day will come true -_-

Had a long lecture as well as break today.
Feel so died.
but joking around with my friends made me feel better =)

Hais, TonBerry playing majong tml, really can't join.
No money no mood.
plus the WW3 I'd at home discourage me to go out.
Think I'll stay at home and study bah -_-

Hokay, had a nice day overall =)

Oh yah, come to think of this, why Wengtat's password is er hmm... lol.
heehee.. Is there smth I might need to know?.

Love,
Manda

No comments: