Thursday, May 17, 2007

Pathetic me sick again this week!.
Thought it was the weather that made me feels warm at night, but couldn't be...
the fan was blowing straight at me, couldn't be that hot.
Touched my forehead, had a bad instinct -_-
Asked my dad whether I'd a fever, he said 'no'
Yeap, maybe I've thought too much...
After that, I felt weak, hence I finally trust my instinct after tested with my thermometer T-T

Slight fever... but it was bad enough since I had last week already. =X
It subsides and attacks again.

But the next day is PCT quiz, I musn't miss it!.
Hence dragged myself to school.
So moody and sicky like a hopeless kid.
Parents dunno at all.
Dad promised to fetch me to school, but he was busy with his stuffs...
thus I went off first.
Mum... nah... she need not know.
She has no daughter at all.
Anyway, she never wanted a third child initially.

Met Issac and Michelle for lunch at Jupiter Cafe.
Had a Tuna Melt Sandwich,
so expensive and it tastes like shit!.
No appetite too... yucks!.

After quiz, slept and rested for awhile...
waiting for biochem lab.


Slack in the lab,
Huiyi, Yeeshin and Wengtat helped me out,
but I managed to invert the centrifudge tube XP
Btw, Thx alot guys!. =D

After that, went to meet my gals to have dinner cos mum didn't cook.
Hao's mum so sweet lo, buy me liang cha and gave me panadol to eat =)
My mum didn't do that, where's she?.
Nvm, I don't care much.

1 Jie brought me a big Pooh!...
Argh!.. I'm so happy!.
Another son for me!.. wahahahas!.
he'll be called Da Er Zi instead of Si Fei Zhu.
lol.

Then this morning I overslept cos too tired le...
hence missed my PCT lab, so sad la..
Heard Mich says it was fun!.
Rrrr... wanna ask Phoebe if she can let me do individually =D
Loving PCT for no reason!. =)

Now resting my mind,
had headache just now...
troubled me, lotsa works to catch up.
now sneezing and having sore throat.
hey, I wanan get better by tml!.
MUST!.

Oh yah, that reminds me of Taizi.
Saw him at bus stop 291.
he was with his gf bah.
Think he saw me, but I feigned ignorance.
lol.
So pai seh la...for no reason again -_-
he was accompanying his fren to wait for e bus
Once I board the bus, i saw his friend sitting in front of me,
I was so evil la!.
Cos I imagined kidnapping him and threatening him to tell me more bout Taizi!.
lol.
real stalker sia.
no no no...so wrong.
k lah, should put Taizi aside le, cos he has his gal le,
should be happy and contented then =)

My mind has somebody else too... so ya, cannot flirt la!.
lol.
Hmm... hais, crazy me.
Hokay, I gtg le. =D

Love,
Manda

No comments: