Sunday, May 27, 2007

Hais. Obviously I'm slacking now.
And I really hate AIMM!.
Don't understand a single theory of it.
Which idiot invented that.
So tired and hating life...hating life...hating every single part of school cos it ain't fun at all.
Only thing I like about is... PCT!.
Love doing the lab.
Hais..
So lazy to study and I still don't understand after spending 3 hrs browsing the textbook!.
Why why why...
why am I ended up in a course I hated the most,
SCIENCE!.
God, where's my HTM...
Why I sucks at my english and have to endure all these nonsense.
Sucks
sucks
sucks
The pain in me haven't yet subside.
I strongly disagree with what life thought of me!.
Timid, slacker, stupid...
I just wanna tell you that I can do it!.
Die die I must get a bloody diploma of Biology Molecular,
and head for Uni to get my degree for business.
damn u damn u damn u!.
wasted so much of my time for a diploma that serve nth for me.
I hate school I hate evrything!.
except for my sistas, Mich, Berries and other frens...
Hais.
Nvm, I'm toking craps again.
Hate it hate it!.
Hate what TP business school had did to me,
so irresponsible and sucks!.

I gonna do smth!.
Goal for first half yr of 2007:
Score well and pass all my term test papers.

If not...
Go and bang your head la Manda!.

Nth,
me

No comments: