Thursday, May 03, 2007

Had two short lectures today, AIMM and PCT.
wait for 4 hrs again in between lect -_-
but to my relief, two hours were spent fruitfully on FPATH online discussion as well as our face-to-face meeting. lol.
Everyone was like stoning there while CK typed out the answer. Gonna browse it again ltr =P
After PCT lect at 2pm, chit-chat with ShuHui (Did I spell correctly?.lol.) and Michelle bout Karate.
hence, question in mind: Should I join Taekwondo, ELF or Karate?.
I wanna focus on just ONE.
Finally, I chose Karate.
Gonna challenge myself XP
Though Taizi not there, but I'll still work hard de!. To show...to show...hmm...
I'm MAN?!. Duh...wth am I thinking about.
Alright, then met up with 1 Jie, 6 meis and 6 meis fu for lunch at CS.
Then 1 Jie shared the movie Sunshine with us, wow, seems to be a nice show =)
But a lot of my friends who have seen it, said it sucks -_-
hahahs. So...I shall save my money then =P
We then went to take lift and you know what, we met this cute little baby gal!..
Argh... So so so so cute!.. And her parents are very young. Both below 20!.
But who cares, the baby is cute after all, thanks goodness they kept this angel =D
I love her smile!.. Hope my baby will be like her, love to smile and kick!. lol
Hais, I wanna have baby before 24, but know it can hardly be true -_-
Then we met Eric cos he gonna pass a book for 6 meis's reference.
This man is really a good man lo.
He deserve a very nice gal in future man!. So Eric ar, stop being a hardo gay!. lol.

Hmm chat with Mich a lot of stuffs. She's so adorable!. lol. See the way she blush and turn gentle suddenly, she's another Mich we hardly see! =) Kawaii des ka!.
Gal ar, we've lotsa topics to catch up man!.
Shall chat more tml yea!

Hokay, nitey everyone =)

Btw, wanna thx Kent for... everything bah =)

Love.
Manda

No comments: