Saturday, May 12, 2007

Thursday

Had a long lab work... tiring...
but I enjoyed a lot =)
My groups were all so fun-loving and nice to work with, hence everything were done smoothly.
Good news for myself, I'm loving PCT lectures and lab!.. =P

Friday

Sick and had fever...
Don't feel well, no beef for me anymore!.
So annoyed by some ppl who has no sense at all.
Duh, asked me to do smth that is beyond my limit, when I'm sick!. rrr...
Mich ar, you must get well soon yea!.
Will be companion for Bee Hoon soup!. lol.
Oh yah!. Thanks to Huiyi and Wengtat to include me in CSAS group!.
Yea!. Will be working with the both of them, Yeeshin, Shakinah and Eikyawdsan [special name yea, she's from Myanmar (;]

Saturday

tired tired tired....
But still cont'd my work since I'd missed my friday lessons.
Now still working and studying...
Lotsa questions to ask my frens and tutors... -_-
Hopefully I won't trouble them too much =P

Peeps, Taizi has his sweetheart already. I'm out, no hope anymore. T-T
Hahahs. Though my heart did sink that day when I read his blog, but I promised that he'll just be my fantasy, hence I need not be affected at all.
Ya...now no Taizi. Everything to me now is extra except for my family, frens and studies.
Mum and Dad barely speak to me these days, what had I done wrong exactly again?.
Oh god, give me a break can. If ya guys dislike me so much, why give birth to me in the first place?.
I'm like a despo asking for my parent's attention.
Dots, what's with them man.
I just refuse to give in, nth is wrong with me!
I try my best for everything, and in the end they give me these craps.
Anyway, I understand certain life which I hadn't experience.
Hais, who can cheer me up now.
Who is willing to share every single opinions I have.
I'm a rebellion.
Kao, I just need my comfort zone.

Love,
Stupid & Ugly

No comments: