Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wahahahas. Manda gonna crap here le!.
lol. Actually nth much la.. Just feel like blogging =P
Oh yah!. I'm not pissed off le, cos Huang Yan borrowed her MGEN textbook to me!
Finally I get my pictures!.
Wahahas. Peeps, I'll return asap for ya to borrow yea =)

I dreamy smth during my short nap today...
not a very nice dream...
and I even wonder whether it's true not -_-
Haisyo... hopefully not la.
I wanna wish all couples to be as loving as ever!. =)

I'm loving the local drama at 9pm channel 8!
So sweet!.
Haisyo.. what if I can only meet my prince at 4o?
Then my future plan of becoming a grandma at the age of 40 is destroyed totally???!!!!...
lol. Nonono!..
But come to think of it, it isn't that bad as you still meet your significant one =D
And if you can be loved by somebody so darlingly,
then life will be of no regrets...

Peeps, know you guys are somehow interested with my previous post.
Esp the last paragraph.
lol.
God, how do I explain this...
He's a model of a good friend,
a model of a good bf (from wad I know from her),
a model of a good husband....
hahahs!.
I'm definitely crazy now!.
Duh..wth am I crapping about -_-
Not cos of wad a person he is,
but the best he's always trying to give his friends,
he touched me,
and I learned alot of how to care and love my friends from him =)

Hokay...
I suspect I'm blushing now.
Bye peeps!.

Cheers,
Manda

No comments: