Saturday, June 02, 2007

When night falls, thought of my work not yet done.
When hot sun embrace this little earth again, I really hate to wake up cos I just dun wanna study -_-
So tired and saddening.
Obviously lotsa things happened.
One of them is bout my care group,
so disappointing.
and don't worry Mich, we can overcome it all! ;)

Yesterday was discussing with Mich, Sheena and Ruby...
God, lotsa stuffs to do!.
Plus the 3 of them will be having ELf camps!.
Poor them, will be so tiring X(
And me, will be having karate training as well.
Argh!. I must train myself well and be my best =)
Never be afraid to fail!.

Oh yah, that reminded me that I saw Taizi and his gf...
Hmm...what can I say...
Yah... First time that I comment a girl that is so-so looking...
lol. But I didn't mean that I'm better than her or what la, just didn't expect Taizi's taste is lyk that...
ya.. I'm still ugly anyway... now worry..
Btw, he's a flirt, so why bother so much.
Hate guys who are such sort of person, shameful!. And jerks!.

and there's a cool scene we'd seen in TM yesterday!.
A big gang of Ah Bang acting as heroes trying to help a lady get her stuffs back from the young theif!. ( I assume)
lol. Anyway, Ah bang are still kind and cool de ks!.

After that exciting MOVIE, I went over to 1 jie's house to stone XP
lol.
They were playing majong, I just had one game then pass over to 7 meis cos I don't feel like playing.
Can't focus. Really had a long day... can't stand it.
Then I was so damn quiet throughout!.
And it's seriously not Manda lo!.
I asked Hao and she felt it too,
Hahahs. So sry, maybe cos I'm too tired.
Right after my term test, Manda will be back again =)

Love and thanks to:

Mich
Sheena
Rubayn
Carmen
Friendly
My 7 Jie meis
Qing sista
My sec sch buddies

for everything.
Seeing ya guys made me love myself more cos I wanna share my joy with ya guys too.

Sians,
study~

No comments: