Monday, June 04, 2007

Yessa!.
Finally I'm sort of done with Fpath.
That was nearly hell?.
Nah...wasn't concentrating anyway -_-
And I really wonder why the first sentence of all my posts are missing!.
Gonna check it out in my settings!.
Then yah...
Befriended with Edema, apoptosis, necrosis...
Then u can compare apoptosis and necrosis.
Similarities: Both refer to death of cells in the end
Differences: Sharks... having STM now -_-
See see see!... How to study!.
God, I need pig brains!.

Hais. know smth that stunned me twice this week.
Really, I can't take it.
By the way, why am I so worked out?!.
lol. But he's my friend, I have to care!.
hahahs.
Nah nah nah...
so disappointed again.
Hope Tonberry will never change!.
So glad that I finally adapt to ya guys,
and Manda love it very much!.
Thanks peeps again!.

And I wanna apologise to many peeps,
esp my sistas and lotus ppl,
didn't mean to MIA,
but really cos of school work that I can hardly breathe!.
Manda promise she'll meet ya guys soon yea!.
To compensate the MISS-ings I'd caused ya guys too XP
Argh!. Gonna bring lame jokes to ya guys too!.
Wahhahas!

Lastly.. he asked me out to study.
I really wanna join him but seriously too sleepy X(
Regarding whether to confess, I really have doubts.
Nah nvm..
Miss him!.
lol.
ks, bro chasing me out XP
He's a sleepy pig lah!.
Muahahahas!

Love,
BACK

No comments: