Friday, June 15, 2007

Thursday 14th June 2007
Thursday 14th June 2007
------------------------------*
Hokay, the most happening event of the day is supper!.
So sad that 2 Jie and 6 Meis can't make it =(
Or we've lots to catch up and talk about!.
Congrats 2 Jie!. For being attached and be loved =)
So happy for you darling!. =D
And Javier, you must must and better take good care of my 2 Jie!.
Or I will...!@#$%^&*
I'll also karate you!.
And poor 6 Meis had fever...
Meis ar, get well soon =)
Not too much late nights for you le!.

Alright, basically we'd a fun night yesterday crapping and eating =D
First, we went to Bugis makan dou hua you tiao and vegetable dumplings!.
next, we move on to Mr Bean Cafe to have coffee =)
But, both orders that 7 Meis and I made, were rather disappointing =(
But nvm, we still had fun chit-chatting!.
Basically chat bout dress codes and fashions =)
After then, we move on to Geylang to have dou hua you tiao again..
and it seems that I'm the only one eating the most XP
Seriously, I felt like a pig!. lol.
Then 1 Jie had cha ye dan too =)
1 Jie, eat more next time!!!...
Finally, 1 Jie ta bao some you tiao home for her mom and I'm so afraid to see you tiao again!.
So oily and so guilty!.
Hahahahs!...

Eric then fetch us home =)
Yup, so nice of him...
hey gals, grab this guy!.
He's a really nice guy lo =)
Deserve a nice and cute gal too =D

Then ya... had some thoughts.
But dunno how to name them here.
But nvm, not impt too =)

Friday 15th June 07
-----------------------*
Went out with my darling ex 2/8 gals today!.
And as usual, I'm late due to bad stomachache =(
Maybe cos I'd too much dou hua the previous night =P
We then went orchard shopping and accompany Lao po and Gena shop for their make-ups, and Lao po alone for gifts.
And Jie Yun finally got her white cute jumper at bout 70 bucks or above?.
lol.
See, all my gals so rich la!.
Manda is the poorest among all. T.T
Hahahahs.
Oh yah!.
Can't forget to mention bout Village restaurant.
Concept a bit like Marche but think cheaper and need not service charge.
However, their service sucks like hell.
I definitely won't dine in again!.

Hokay, that's about it.
So sry Mich and Ke Wee for last minute cancellation of supper tonight.
Cos really not feeling well T.T
Make it next week ks?. =)

That's all I think. Sleepy too XP

Love,
Manda










No comments: