Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hmm...
Hmm...
6 meis is right, has been moody these days.
But that's just part of the reason...
But nvm... nth really matters much.

When I'm super duper angry, I'll try suppress my anger to the minimum and tell myself there's nth to be annoyed with.
When I'm starting to get jealous, I'll tell myself too bad that I don't have that kind of blessings, accept the fact then.
When I'm always sad and no one to talk to, I'll try watching a nice comedy that will brighten up my day.
When I feel frustrated and feel like shouting out loud, I'll make those vociferation to tone down into a song which I feel like singing.
When I'm feel energized and happy, there seems to have no room for me to share.

Hoping that I don't have feelings at all, hence I won't be pissed off easily and won't even think of getting a bf at all.
When I have no feelings, no emotions, then at least I can concentrate more and help others more as well.

Hais...
Manda ar...
You really need to buck up.
No matter what you'd seen or heard, be happy that at least you have your 5 senses.
A complicated thoughts of mine will never fix into a right person.
Never.

Argh!!!... Cheer up Manda!.
Got a lot of questions to ask... but dunno who's the right candidate too.
Whatever, Anything!
You better cheer up Manda you asshole!!!.
RRrrrr..

Wahahahahas...
Sobbs...
Complicated piece of mind.
Stop it!.
Hokay, time to sing sing sing!.

SiaO,
Manda


No comments: