Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hais
Hais...
Time flies and ya.. school gonna reopen soon.
Haven't even touch on my assignments.
One and a half day to go T.T
Hokay... there are 3 reports and 1 CSAS paraphrasing shit thingy?.
Rrrrr...
Hate it all after the term test.
Demoralized me when I put in so much hard work.
No way, gonna pass my semestral exam this time round!.
If I fail again, I shall really bang me head le.

Hokay, basically this week wasn't that fulfilling for me.
Slack through all the way till Thursday where I met Tonberry for buffet dinner in Merchant Court.
Seriously, I still find their service sucks.
No standard at all -.-
We'd fun, and it was a celebration for Sheena's birthday too =)
Happy birthday Sheena!. lol.
But have to owe you guys birthday presents cos I'm quite broke T.T

And friday was 4 Jie's birthday too =D
7 Jie meis finally gathered again but Jie fu and meis fu were missing =(
Lol.
But know they were busy, and I promised 7 Jie meis that I'll organize a real and nice gathering-cum-anniversary for ya guys!.
I must must make it come through!.
Oh yah, then we went over to Fisherman's village and surprised 4 Jie's birthday with the help of the staffs there.
Lol.
So sweet of them as they volunteer to play the birthday song for 4 Jie =)
This is what I call as good service!.
Hahas.
Then 4 Jie actually didn't recognize us cos he wasn't wearing his contact lens -.-
lol.
No matter he looked so lost. Hahas.
Chee Swee, Leonard, Kok Tong, 3 Jie, Jeremy, Yong Long were already there to celebrate 4 Jie's birthday, thx peeps again!.
Hahahs. 1st time I saw 4 Jie looking a bit touched and kept thanking us.
Haisyo 4 Jie ar, don't be so ke qi lah!.
We're all one family le =D
Manda never fail to stop loving 7 Jie Meis even just a second XP
Woots... So mushy.
Wahahas.

Yeah.. Then we took bus back to hao's house and played majong.
After that, I was a bit tired le, so pass on to 1 Jie and I watched VCD instead XP
Argh!!... Quite scary leh!!.. Forgot the name of the movie.
Only remember Mary Shaw..
She has no children, only dolls..
She's already dead, but her soul remains to kill those who scream and they shall lose their jaws!!!!!!!!......
Eeeeeehhh...
Er xing da bian lo =.=
Hahahs. But a nice movie lah =D
Thx 1 Jie for introducing it!.

Ks, then slept straight after the movie,
chat with hao for a while and boom!..
to lalaland le.....

This morning was so tired and slept till 2pm plus.
Cool, had enough rest le =D
Wahahas.
Waiting for mum to return home and I gonna clean up the house le!.
byebye peeps!.

Love,
Manda

No comments: