Monday, October 19, 2009

Wanting to update since last weekends, but my fingers just refuse to move even a bit.
=.=
Anyway, life still as boring due to the confinement I'd created for myself.
Damn it, was to be a beautiful morning when I feel my body got nua & canceled my meetings with Gala -.-
Hais.
Shit me to max.
Why get unwell at this point of time, cos I was wanting to go TM to have yogurt too!.
Well, I missed it. T.T

Had a bad nap just now, cos it's freaking humid.
What a weather.
2 more weeks to go, and I really must boost up my immune system.
Weak & Manda don't match at all.
Cos well, I'm not.
HAHA.

Actually study ain't that bad, perhaps the weather irritated me.
Wanted to get a cup of pearl milk tea, and for god sake, I remember my bro telling me the fats that gonna store at the side of my tummy.
For this, my bubble dream poked.
Thanks wor.

But Manda happily had a Choc Sundae with Gala at Mac yesterday.
She's bit contented but can't have more or breakouts come awhile ltr on.
=.=
Sadness hurr...

Am planning to go on a holiday trip right after exam.
Hope it can be fulfilled.
Pray~

Or if not, might as well find a PT job.
Manda is penniless now.

This is just a random post out of this week.
If poss, I wish to blog everyday, cos this may get the insane out of me.

Last but not least, I'm still missing my Khakis...
Can they like come out quick & gather up & talk cock...
So bored.

Wee~
Bye!.

No comments: