Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Study till I go haywire le.
LOL.
Mentally tired.
If you say work, I rather work and not study.
Think only I myself can understand that.
Even Stupid Shit don't understand.
Idiot. =.=

Nvm, just feel like resting.
Am waiting for next Wednesday to come, and I need a break.
I am going to...
Let me think bout it then.

Marketing shouldn't be tested in Exam at all.
It should be assessed using projects.
I seriously don't mind working on many many projects just to fulfill the credits for marketing.
Reading for marketing is insane, cos it's common sense, yet the textbook enjoys seasoning the content with vocabs, hence making it look chim and hard to understand.
Wth. =.=
Can't it like simplify that.
I haven't start anything for Macroecons.
That makes me worry a bit wor.
Siansation.

Nvm, JIA YOU JIA YOU Manda.

Bye.

P.S. Omg, thanks Khakis. Kao, Mich's msg really moved me, to max. I teared when I see that. Yes please come!. (:

No comments: