Monday, October 12, 2009

Hello!.
Finally I stole some time to blog.
Basically it's just another day for me.
Seriously when it comes to exam, it dampens my mood.
But nvm, there are lots more unhappy thing than what the exam can offer me.
=.=
Last week ain't that great.
Cos I bullied my Stupid Shit to the max, and optimum till I can touch the wall le.
And cos of that, I felt so bad till now.
Knowing that this guy has a high level of tolerance.
Yet I tested him.
See, as a buddy, as a girlfriend, how bad it can be hur...

I'm going to file my mood now...
In progress...

Anyway, I'm waiting for my Khakis to come back soon.
Cos I seriously miss them to max can. :(

And yup nth to look forward this week, except for Uncle's Wedding tml!!!. :D
Alright, go back study Manda.
(:

P.S. To Gala & Mich, 2 weeks fly wor!. Soon ya gals can meet ur ai ai.. HEEHEEHEE.

No comments: