Thursday, October 22, 2009

I was dragging myself back to past and I do realize that people changes.
I was suspicious with this so called myth in the past, but right now I'm not.

Very sad at times.
Very disappointed at times.
Very pissed at times.
Very confused at times.
Very hesitant at times.

This is how sophisticated I feel human is.
If I were to be a guy, without considering much emotions, I think I would live happier.
In my own world.
Cos I simply don't take nonsense into account.
But the truth is, I am a gal.
I have emotions, a strong one.
I do things and reflect every night.
I give thoughts to others.
I can give up anything for anyone whom I treasure.

But come to this junction, I think it's worthless to do it all.
Cos well, people don't appreciates.

I miss my poly life a lot a lot.
Cos it is where and when I learn to grow up with a group of Khakis.
Telling me yes I have a big head, meanwhile always there for me when I'm down.
I have to say I miss them a lot.
This happens when I was looking back at my graduation photos.
Well, really miss them.
Some are in NS, while some are schooling, so yup I doubt we can meet any sooner.

Hais...
I really miss them...
I do wor...

Alright, I'm meeting Gala soon.
Bye!.


No comments: