Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Had a freaking good laugh today.
When two kids are out tgt, they seriously can play without much concerns.
Punching, tickling, teasing, and whatever you could think of.
LOL.
Thanks Dear (:
For my ever 1st NYNY I had in life.
And I guess I gonna try the Dory fillet on foil the next round.

Was just wondering, if a guy were to say that "Hey babe, nice skirt, make you look lady..."
Don't you feel very illogical?
And for those indians wearing dhoti (Men's cultural skirt) are either gays or ah gua la?....
LOL.
Nvm, just a random thought when I was walking back home.

Tagboard is finally removed.
Think I don't need that anymore. (:

Alright, tml I shall stay @ home, rest and study.
Had real fun today.
Thanks Dear. (:

Btw, the Ugly truth is damn hilarious.
HAHAHA.

No comments: