Tuesday, October 20, 2009

HAHA.
Was viewing some S.H.E recent events in Taiwan variety show, and that kept me laughing till now.
HAHA.

Study ain't that stressful, it's only how you see it.
When your perception changes, you tend to be more positive or negative depending on how you think.
Many issues flew by, I make an effort to solve it in a rational way, but it's kinda hard if it's only one sided party doing that.
And kinda silly to clap alone?
Things that I won't bother much anymore, and even in future.
Just let nature takes its course.
At times, I just wanna remind myself to BE MYSELF.
It's freaking impt.
Seriously.

Alright, just a thought.
Not much issue over it.
Will be meeting my friends ltr for study in school.
Yah... back to SIM and it also mean to Clementi.
Nvm, used to it. (:
I'm only looking forward to have lunch with them and I so gonna psycho them to have Megabites with me.
LOL.
I'm the nosiest there, they should be able to hear me?.
HAHA.

And gosh!.
It's Wed tml!.
I'm waiting for tml for so long can. T.T
Finally, I can date that Stupid Shit out, not for an hour or so, but for the entire day. :D

Was thinking to jio Gala & Mich out for study tonight...
Nvm, see how I can manage my time today.
HOHOHO.

Bye.


No comments: