Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tired shit.
From Clementi back to Pasir Ris is very HIGH.
And when you have to stand the entire journey.
Hence, I very agree to Dear's portable chair.
Hey shit, where's your promise har?.
LOL.

Wow, I learned quite a lot from my friends today wor.
Especially that paranoid Ck whom forever speaks logic.
Then that cc Kelvin aka hamster.
And that Ryan whom loves window shopping? =.=
Plus Lixian whom seems bit sick & tired today.
Anyway, it's still a fun day today. (:

Hais.
For people whom don't understand should I assume never been able to understand at all.
With such an empty tagboard, you should know what I'm thinking.
If only you understand.
Sometimes, I think I don't need tagboards at all.
HAHA.
Alright, not that impt.
Pain is pain, and that's enough.
Seeing and hearing more makes me sick.
I wanna avoid that.
Hokay, bye.

P.S what are they for? What am I to them? Speechless.

No comments: