Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Mugging for tomorrow test.
It's Macroecons.
But one thing bout it, I don't hate it at all.
Quite like the subject cos it stimulates my brain cells.
One thing I'm trying to memorize and have the concept correct.
When R/I is high, opp. cost of holding the money is high, people desire to hold less cash, and hence sell the bond.
Vice versa, when R/I is low, opp. cost of holding the money is low, people desire to hold more cash, and hence buy the bond.
I only understand it a bit.
LOL.

K la k la, just wish me luck for tml's test ks.
I must pass sia, all papers cost leh.
Not free one. =.=

"I realized it's an exaggeration for things not done in the past but present.
I don't know how further I can elaborate that,
but it only shows more disappointment.
It's not sad to be insignificant,
but it's all the care and concern you'd shown to others earlier yet remains insignificant.
But nvm, I won't mind from now on.
Pain will always get to cease bit by bit."
Cheer up Manda. (:

Picture time again...


Have been neglecting this poor guy for quite some while,
due to work and etc.
Sorry dear...
From the day you started work till now, I'm growing much more independent than I'd expected.
I don't need your regular calls anymore.
Like now, we barely talk for an hour a day...
But nth stops me from thinking of you.
But from now, I need not worry much for you, cos I know you're doing very well.
Proud of you dude.
Loves.

P.S. And Gala, I'll always be here for you!.





No comments: