Wednesday, June 03, 2009

HSP- Highly Sensitive Person

Just get to read this article, with nearly 90% it speaks my mind and rings the bell.
Yes, I'm under this category.
I even find myself scary.
Gradually hating myself and suffering from depression.

I just hope I can help myself.
As I guess no one will be there for me.

Brace up Manda.
You'll be fine...

*Emotionally sensitive people feel emotions often and deeply. They feel as if they wear their emotions on their sleeves. Their whole world revolves around their feelings and emotions. They are highly empathic. The things that would not bother the average person will bother a sensitive very deeply. A sensitive will appear to others as a very insecure, passive person but it's really just that their sensitivity goes so deep that they need extra support to feel secure about everything.

No comments: