Saturday, June 06, 2009

OIC!.
It's called POLAROID!.
LOL.
It's damn fun can!.
You shake shake shake then the pictures gradually appear.
COOL neh!!!.
HAHAHA.
Yesterday night was trying out Hao's & Hwee Leng's camera then got the kick of it.
But the films are relatively expensive.
Then we tried out group photos and many many more.
Then omg damn fun la!.

And I carried a stupid question to Hao: "Can I borrow the camera from you? But will I waste your ink?"
Laughter broke out.
LOL.
You know why la hor.
HAHAHA.

Last but not least, I have not congrats my 1 Jie & 3 Jie yet!.
LOL.
I wanna give my warmest congratulations to these couples & my basket of blessings to:
Jia Rui & Norin and
Jian Wei & Hwee Leng.
:D
I'm super duper happy for these couples, I don't know why.
LOL.
But yah, my 7 Jie Meis family will be getting bigger!.
Kai xin!.

And Da bian!.
Si Bao Li will miss you soon. :(
LOVE you dear. (:

*Will try to update more pictures soon yea :D

No comments: