Tuesday, June 09, 2009

HAIS.
Time flies.
And it's time to find myself some entertainment soon.

Dated Stupid Shit to Aston for dinner.
The only thing worth is the time we queued up for the food at Aston Cathay.
Food was so-so to us though.

And I met Bryan on the way back home.
And got to know more bout Bintan.
*Wink wink.
I hope I can "honeymoon" with Stupid Shit over there.
*HeeHeeHee

This week will be pack & bad for me I thought.
Will be working at Starhub from coming Thursday till Sunday.
While Stupid Shit will start his training exactly on Thursday!!!!.
*Can you hear the thunder roar???!!!
Gosh, so bad, so sad.
Then he knows I'll emo, then he starts to tame me down now.
LOL.

Next week must be a busy week for me too.
I try la yea.
Will be visiting SIM for my enrollment.
Great, studying soon, not much worries for job anymore.

I've got so much thing in mind which I wanna fulfill but doubt I can.
So ya, JIA YOU LA Manda!!!.

Updates:
Happy 21st Birthday to Chin Soon!!.
He's Stupid Shit's best buddy in Secondary School.
Best wishes for another new chapter in life!. [:


Next, is our handsome 3 Jie, TAN JIAN WEI!.
Happy 20th Birthday 3 Jie!.
No pressy for you this year cos you've gotten a priceless one this year liao!!!.
LOL.

*See, I told you he loves his present.
Copied from 1 Jie's blog. LOL.

And lastly, this is one of the photos we took from POLAROID. [:

*SMILE

Hokay, I gg ta sleep liao.
BYEBYE.

*Sometimes, I feel out of the gang.
Why is that so...

No comments: