Friday, June 26, 2009

RRRrrr.
Last night was so damn terrible!. =.=
I can't get to sleep, open & close my eyes non-stop throughout the still night.
Oh man.
I don't know what the hell I was thinking,
my mind just couldn't "rest in peace".

But yesterday was a fulfilling day to me.
I met up with my Jie Meis & Sec sch buddies!.
All day laughter!. :D
HOHOHOHO.

Finished another HK drama!.
<FATHER & SON>
Wau lau!.
My tears dropped for free sia!.
An old man whom loves to make everyone happy,
thinks for others,
cares for others,
so sweet can. [:
It's a MUST WATCH!!!. :D

Btw, congrats Leonard & Kok Tong for completing the first 2 weeks in Tekong!.
HAHAHA.
JIA YOU & take lotsa cares!. [:

And finally 1 Jie had her rest day today!.
Rest more!. :D

And lastly congrats to Rin & Lice for getting into top 3 for GIMME FIVE contest!.
Please vote for my girls!. :D
http://gimme5.mediacorptv.sg/top3.htm

Btw, I bought 2 yoga mats for Stupid Shit & myself!.
Hao got 1 for her mum as well!.
OMG!.
I feel so damn worth it can!.
HOHOHOHO!.

Alright, end of craps.
Going to mop the floor le. T.T
Nvm, treat as an exercise lo...
HAIS~

Tml fully booked by Stupid Shit. [:
LOVES!.
HOHOHOHOHOHO!~

No comments: