Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hais.
A bit sad.
Cos I'd forgotten my User ID & Pin for my DBS iBanking.
Really big shit, I may have to make a trip to one of DBS branch to retrieve them back.
Haisyo... Stayed at home too long already.
Till my brain turns moldy.
HAHA.

Am looking forward to this evening.
Will be running with 2 Jie & Lice & 3 Jie (he haven't reply me though =.=)!.
Manda, you must gain back your stamina!.
Saying that, I'm deciding to save $$$ to invest in a good pair of running shoes.
Those shoes that my bro exchanged from Army were god damn big till I can hear "flip flop flip flop" when I were running.
Come on, this is not an excuse, I really need one.
Only that I'm still wondering which brand to get.
No more Nike & Adidas for running shoes, I know I know...
So Mizuono or Oasis or New Balance??...
Alright, I'll make my homework then.
WAHAHAHA.

Actually not funny at all, I don't know why I HAHAHA for.
Nuts.
HAHAHAHA.
Hokay, for this I make fun of myself cos I feel a bit humorous.
LOL.

Oh man, long holidays ain't that good yea.
Cos it makes you turn older, like me.
Or a Cinderella, like me.
For alternate weeks, I have to mop the floor.
And wash the fans.
And prepare lunch for my bro.
These are becoming part of my routine.

Hais.
That's life.

If you wanna enjoy life, you may need to have $$$.
Or it's kinda hard to even step out of the house.

How to give one a good advice?.
I'm learning. [:

*Dear, be it anything, we'll work it out.
No worry!. :D
Si Bao Li loves you.


不是每一双适合自己尺寸的鞋就会喜欢,
问题可出现在于它的款式不和,
或宽度不够,
或穿上了不舒服。。。
人也一样。
每个人的心中都有一把尺,
我是否提过呢?
谁不为自己的未来打算?
不为自己争取最好的呢?
路是自己创出来的,
爹娘只能在一旁替我们管家务事,
所以有使之中除了“勇往直前”,
再也不能后悔了!
其实, 这是我在哥的身边所观察到的。
只要肯努力,
我相信老天也不会辜负有心人的!
我们一起加油好吗?!
简单生活也很美好呀!

No comments: