Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Basically I'm slacking at home the entire day.
I don't think it's boring at all, unless all TVs are shut off or I just couldn't get online.
Thanks goodness nth of those happens!.
LOL.
I'm kinda enjoying life now, have breakfast @ 10am, then prepare lunch for bro.
I'll be learning some new recipe for lunch.
Hopefully they work!.
HOHOHOHOHO!.
Kinda enjoy cooking these days.
Cos they can test my patience & not think so much.

What shall I cook for lunch tml then?...
HAHAHA.
Let me brainstorm ltr on bah.

Will be jogging with 2 Jie ltr on at night, then hopefully can reach home by 10pm to *HEEHEE.

Stupid Shit, I'm glad that you are adapting to your schedules these days.
So JIA YOU ks!.
It's e 3rd day & I admit I miss you but I do promise that I won't go beyond that.
Just to say: Wo Ai Ni!!!!. :D
MUACKs!. [:

No comments: