Monday, June 15, 2009

You said not to think of you, but not write bout you. [:

Had a lot to say in mind, but come to typing, I'm deprived of words.
LOL.

He's now working, and I'm glad he is. [:
I'm certainly proud of this guy.
I'm very glad that we had the past few months together, closely.
I won't deny that we had fights at times,
but from them, I learned more from him.
He changed me a lot.
Be it physically or mentally.
I won't agree that frequent meetings is ridiculous,
cos I believed very much that I gained a lot from this relationship.
Stupid Shit, I'll keep my promise to love myself more,
cos I'll use that drive to love you even more.
Meanwhile, I'm glad to announce to you that I'll be your live time warranty.
I'll still be yours, no worry. [:

Stupid Shit.Si Bao Li.In.Love.

I know you'll be stressful during work,
I'll be the clown to cheer you up then!.

No comments: