Monday, June 29, 2009

HELLO!.

This little post is for Stupid Shit. [:

These days, we're meeting lesser & lesser.
Due to your work.
But I know you never fail to call me whenever you're free even during lunch time.
You urged me to spend more time with my Jie Meis & Friends,
& I really did it...
To the extend that I neglected you unintentionally.

BUT, Stupid Shit is a generous man.
He really is.
He didn't blame me at all,
he tolerated my temper.

I remember he once said this to me : "Nu peng you shi na lai teng de ma..."
And yes, he kept his word.
He kept his promise,
to all ridiculous request I made.

One day, I realized my tears ain't worth anymore.
I wished I could be able to protect him.
I could sense his fears.
But I just couldn't help him anything.
It's when I felt much much more terrible.

When he's with me,
no matter how stressed up & unhappy he is,
he'll definitely try his best to tease me.
This is how great this guy is.

I just wanna tell you Dear,
the most wonderful thing I'd ever received is you.
And I felt I'm the most fortunate person in the world cos I have you with me.
No matter how hard this time round is,
we're going to walk through it. [:

LOVES YOU [:
alot alot.

No comments: