Sunday, May 31, 2009

Just came back from Bugis.
Omg... I filled my stomach with satisfaction.
With less than 30 bucks, I had it all. (:

We shopped and makan then shopped and makan.
LOL.
That's life.
But the most entertaining part is GOSSIPING.
Not us whom gossips, but people whom gossip.
And many other things la.
These topics would never stop.
HAHA.

Oh man, 10 more days KOK gonna have his LONG hair cut.
LOL.
FINALLY!.
HAHAHA!.

Then shit la, no company for Pula Ubin trip liao.
Only left Huiyi & I. ):

Monday comes... and there will be nth to do again.
It's job hunting.
Struggling vehemently.
So bad, so sad, cos seriously nth to do at home.
I'm treating it calmly now, be it there is or there isn't,
I'll just wait till my letter comes.
I wanna study.
That deepens the desire to hop back to Secondary and Poly life.

Everyday is new, but yet nude to me.
There's nth, only the earth stays unchanged.

No pictures these days as I'm lacking a better camera for good photos.
LOL.

Am waiting for Stupid Shit's call...
Being used to that and I believe it will end soon once his work starts.
But I won't be upset bout it, cos I should get use to it.
I'm really doted by him I admit...
And yes, it's xin fu de.
(:

No comments: