Friday, May 01, 2009

Big bro's not at home.
This is kinda empty cos there's no one I can bully right now.
Kao.
Boring.
Waiting to fetch my mum ltr and meeting my gals at night.
YEA!.

Anyway, met up with Stupid Shit's army friends that include Pei Qing, Shui Rong, Kenny, Yin Xin, Shao Feng, Jia Le and Zhi Sheng at Chomp Chomp.
And something that annoyed me on the way there.
Makes me hate the blacks more.
*ANGRY.

Then later on with my Secondary School buddies, Deirdre, Yun Pei and Wenna.
And yea as usual we talked a lot and updated ourselves.
Anyway, decision that ya gals made doesn't matter at all, just as long ya are happy yea. (:
And I love ya gals too! :D

Alright, I'll really update soon.
Promise promise.
LOL.
This is like so many empty promises made.
HAHA.

Hokay, CYA!. (:

Right now, I'm going to be happy.

No comments: