Saturday, May 30, 2009

Everything is loading so damn slow!!!!.
And I'm so looking forward to finish up the episodes for Lao Po Da Ren II!.
Vincent Lim!.
Don't copy me la!.
HAHA.

The weather is so damn hot these days.
So bad.
LOL.
OMG!.
I'm so into Hong Kong dramas now!.
HOHOHO.

Alright, some updates.
I met up my Jie Meis yesterday and went to Marina Barage at night after dinner.
And there was a NDP shooting over there.
Said to shoot the golden scene of the sunrise.
Cool shit.

Reached home damn early...
Like bout 6am plus.
LOL.
Then slept till 10am and prepared for haircut this morning with Huiyi.
We are both satisfied with our hairs now.
She has a straight-rebonded hair, I have a soft-fringed hair now.
The cost is damn cheap, damn worth it, damn happy.
Kai xin jiu hao!!.

Tomorrow is the 3 of us again.
Shopping at the new shopping mall at Bugis.
Let's see who spend the most tml then...
LOL.
I think I should pass my ATM card to Stupid Shit soon.
Safe-keeping.

Stupid Shit am now out with his friends, while Si Bao Li am watching dramas now :D

*You make my life possible when they are impossible.

No comments: