Friday, May 29, 2009


A lesson I learned:
What others think of you is not important at all,
what matters most is what you think of yourself.

Whatever I do, I say, I'm cautious of them.
Cos I respect.
But nvm, not all do the similar way as mine.

Alright, things to update!.
I met up my sec school buddies yesterday at Central! :D
Have Wenna, Deirdre, Meiting, Yunpei & Gena.
I truly love them. (:
And 22nd June we'll be meeting again!.
It's Meiting's "BDAE".
LOL.

And next will be meeting my gals & boys as usual. (:
But...
One may not be there...
Feels upset, but ya what to do.
Hope one day one will be back soon. (:
Many misses.

Tomorrow will be joining Huiyi for hair treatment.
HAPPY!. (:

Then Sunday will be Outing with Huiyi, Kok & Manda at Bugis.
HOHOHO.

Hao de, BYE BYE!

*Surprised that you know what I'm thinking all along.
Thanks lots dear (:

No comments: