Tuesday, May 12, 2009

YOYO.
Been meeting out my Jie Meis & friends & Stupid Shit recently and seriously nth special to blog T.T
Except for the late pictures which are yet updated over here.
LOL.
This is thereby called [[ empty promises ]].

Anyway, not important.
Just glad to say that everyone around me is happy & healthy, that's all I can ask for (:

Will be working Starhub this week.
Won't be that busy la, but ya just purely slack + work I guess.
HAHA.

An interview with recruit express again, to be conducted this coming Friday.
I doubt I'm qualified.
But ya, just go there for the last try.

I'm gonna prepare some special stuffs for my special one.
I'm excited bout it, yet doubting myself bout it.
Nvm, I'll try.

Just to say, HAPPY 6th month Anniversary dear. (:
Though it's only that that, it means a lot to me.
And time flies, and I'm waiting for that meaningful day... (:

No comments: