Thursday, May 21, 2009

HEYOYOYOYOYO!.
Here comes the UPDATES!!!.



Celebrated belated Mother's Day at Grains, located at Central Mall.
I think it's rather worth it, so yup try it (:
See~ My dad seems to be happier than my mum.
LOL!.


And of cos it's gathering with my Jie Meis & I took this random picture with San Jie.
It's seriously a random one, cos we seldom take photo together.
Whew~ I'm glad he's beside me, cos we both have big heads (:
And yeap, Friday is definitely for my Jie Meis!!!. :D
And Melvin, please join in when you're free (:


And!!! It'd been years that we meet up again!.
My secondary school buddies, Deirdre, Yunpei & Wenna!.
Meiting Lao Po overslept and didn't join us in the end.
I love them, to the max (:
Next meet up, is today am I right?!
LOL.


This is the lunch I'd with Hao after work at a Starhub Roadshow.
It's a student meal at Breek's cafe, it's worth it definitely!. (:


Recently, we had badminton kick.
And one will be held soon next Monday at Pasir Ris CC.



HAHA. Camwhored last week.
Too free le la. :(
Am still waiting for my SIM approval letter.
If it's rejected, I'll have to get a job soon. =.=
But yup... No study mood right now... just sleep & slack & meet up with my friends.
LOL.
Maybe life's that that...

Attending Graduation Ceremony later on at 1pm.
Why is there no feeling at all. =.=

If possible, more to update tonight!. (:

No comments: