Thursday, March 06, 2008

Yoyoyo!!.
Sup sup sup!.
I'm freaking bored now la -.-
Wahahas.
Days just pass by like that,
can't imagine how I gonna drag myself back school again after this long vacation =(
Iyo, so hate school.
To the core...
LOL.
Opps XP
But I love my schoolmates of course!.

I dunno what's up with me these days.
Whenever I stay alone at home,
I can think a lot of rubbish -.-
But thanks goodness I know how to laugh and relax and make myself do some house chores.
See, see, see I am so damn strong.
LOL.
Iya, crapping again o.0

I've come to a conclusion that I won't like somebody whom like to sweet talk.
Cos I feel like smacking the person somehow.
I dunno who I am waiting for but I'm surprised that I'll still look into his profile to see if he's still single -.-
LOL.
Wth I am doing, but he seems to have a lot of nice gals around him.
Let it be then.
Whatever, go on read your storybook Manda.
Damn ass rot too much 0.-
Hee*

"Don't look at me like this, I admit I'm cute =P"
I want babies!.

No comments: