Saturday, March 29, 2008

I am tired!!!!!!!!~
LOL.
I am always complaining -.-
No la, feel bit moody cos my sore throat getting worse,
and my voice changing real SEXY -.-

Yesterday...
Oh!.
We acc Lice to Grill for work,
and came back Grill to have desserts =)
We had Asian Wings, Grill octopus and Balinese crepe!.
Though I am angry with Mr Chandra sometimes,
he's still cute to me!.
LOL.

And last but not least,
thx Mr Sam!.
For all you had done for us =)
*More octopus and free drinks.
We were damn stunned when we looked at the bill.
All 3 of us, Rin, Hao and me kept laughing.
Hee*
We love Mr Sam!. =D

Then we went other place else till late night.
Crap alot~
And so sad no one wanna play Do Re Me with me =(
LOL.
Nvm!~

Hao la, I share pict with ya guys in the next post =)
Gotta prepare to go out and shop with korkor le =)
Cya!~

Tc!.

Quick msg to 1 Jie:
You are always special to us =)
I love Norin Chua MeiLing!.
And Chan Li Hao too!. =D
But I'm STRAIGHT la -.-

No comments: