Monday, March 24, 2008

So lazy to update my daily life.
Cos it's so so so so boring~
Hahas.

Sumimasen minasan.

Just return back home from movie.
(with Hao, Rin, Jo and Tony)
Encountered a lousy customer service from CS food court.
You ASS.
Don't make me become your boss,
I'll sure sack you till you can't even buy a piece of underwear.
Muahahas.
Then we finally settled our butt on GV to catch Rule #1.
Storyline is SO SO~
wasn't nice as expected.
Too draggy at the start.
But overall was alright la.
And sadly Fiona Xie didn't appear much in the scene -.-
After that, we went makan at Kovan area.
Rest had Nasi Lemak while I had He Ji Bao.
The Bao was so so so so BIG.
No wonder it's freaking ex -.-
No logic at all.

Then Jo drove us back home safely =)
Thx Jo!. (if ya reading this blog~)
TONY!. you better treat JoJo well, she's really a good catch =)
Can be a hao lao po~

My tummy a bit full now.
Bit regret having the bao~
Not really worth.

Btw, I saw him that day.
Did had a heart race.
But it's short, really short.
I'll leave it to fate, the game is up to you to play.
I'll watch then.

M called to meet up,
so sorry bout that but I really had ta say "it's gone".
Wonder if it's his lies which had caused all these craps feelings but I'm sure how I feel bout it.
Hahas.
One thing I realized too,
I'm so damn freaking lousy,
but I still choose my love.
Do I have this freaking rights?
No matter what,
I just hope I can get ta find my prince before I die for some stupid reason.
BUT!.
Dear friends and family peeps,
if I ever die someday, I would request to have milk tea and subway every week,
need not worry that I'll kanna liver cancer or whatever shit.
LOL.
and I wanna tell my friends, esp my 38 gals that I love ya gals to lots.
If not that I'd ya gals by my side,
I wouldn't even smile at all =S
To my family peeps, I love ya guys too.
Hahas.
And need not be irritated by noisy naggings and bad temper.
If... If la...
Burn me a DS lite!.
LOL.
I'm so afraid I'll be too bored to even start haunting at night.
But I might be a coward ghost?!.
-.-
Anyway, just a reminder la, if I die, do grunt my wish and pray for me to god to find me a good partner in the next life hao mah =)
Thx!.
P.S. I've seen people writing their "yi shu", so I think I should start writing one too. In case mah.. hahas.

Hao la, wanna rest le =)
Nites peeps!.

TC~

No comments: