Saturday, March 15, 2008

Not feeling well these days.
Not feeling good at all.
Why happy days are just a short period of time.

But I'm a little delighted for kor kor cos he don't need to leave credit Suisse in June,
as his boss wants to sign him on.
That's great isn't it,
he need not worry le =)

I want raining days.
I want to be in dull places.
I hate sunlight.
I dunno why.

I love the salad aunt made for me =)
Thank you =)
It's tasty.
I'm eating a lot these days,
maybe due to da yi ma.
But I'm feeling very sick and cold these days,
let me get well soon.
I wanna work in Grill with my Jie meis.

Btw, I'm finding chinese physician.
If you have any address of some famous physicians,
can help by informing me?.
Can tag me too =)
Thx =)
If not, life is so dead for me.
I need a cure.


Sayonara minasan,
Ja mata =)

No comments: