Friday, March 07, 2008

Hello!.
Had fun working today in Grill =D
Today's crowd was rather fine with me.
Greatest accomplishment was table 210, 12 peeps in total!.
Kao, split bill some more -.-
Initially I asked Alex to take order for me,
then I see him so stressed up,
ended up taking orders myself.
But it was fine la, they all had same food,
so easy to deal with.
Then they tipped us bout 10 bucks?
Thanks Alex too, for crapping with me.
I can't tahan long hours in Grill without crapping.
LOL.
And yah!.
Mr. Chandra was so freaking cute la!.
He managed to make me think and laugh in the bus back home.
LOL.
Anyway, I had fun today la =)
Maybe it's a good thing to work thrice a week,
have both money and fun.
But really have to depend -.-

Tml will be working in grill again.
And meeting Hao in the afternoon to makan lunch then off to work.
Thx Hao Hao for wanting to acc me to Grill tml =D
Muacks!.
But I know la, u wanna find lao pa, so main purpose not me mah...
Hee*

Hais bth, wanted to share some babies pict with ya guys,
but this com is lagging somehow.
Nvm, I shall share it tml then =)
No I mean soon today =D

Wee~


No comments: