Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cramps over le, now kanna indigestion instead -.-
Looking lyk an ass now.
No mood to tidy up myself, my emotions and etc.
If you look at me now,
I'm no difference from junk.
Yah I'm a junk now.

How I hope I can return back to the past.
Forever be a secondary school student.
The sweet moment I had but never kind of lose it.
Everyone is looking forward, but I'm backing off.
But I understand that humans are damn freaking complicated animal.
We are forever can't be satisfied.
We yearn for smth we know it's hard to get but damn ass we are, we wait and pray for it to come someday.

Btw, to YOU whom I know you dun even know I have this blog.
I won't be waiting for you anymore.
YOU are just a friend I came to know.
I never trust love...
Never.

I trust what I see before me,
don't need sweet talks,
a random msg will be good enough.
Iyo...
What I talking about.
Can I smack myself till I'm awake?
Or I shall never be awake?.
What we live for?.
What's the point?.
Where's my destination?.

Hey shh...
Don't tell me,
I gonna dig them myself.

Sayonara.

No comments: