Friday, March 28, 2008

Halo halo people!.

I am tired~
But damn it have ta wait for my hair to dry before I can turn in.

Worked in Grill today =)
Freaking Moon and Chandra sent so much customers down till Alex and me got crazy.
So messy, and Sam came to help us =)
Think Sam dislikes me, cos he always pick on me -.-
LOL.
He like Hao more.
Hahas.

There is a cute Russian lady (customer) kept smiling to me before she left and even gave a flying kiss!.
LOL.
So cute la, so I gave her back one lo =D
(Don't say don't have, expensive one u noe!. XP)

Bad news for Grill:
We can't go Almafi eat supper le =X
Damn u Anna, BACKSTABBER!.
Your retribution is what happened to your sad life now.
Hate you to the core!.

Good news for Grill:
New shirt coming!
Meaning we have our lotus logo!. =)
And when I ask Sam if he wearing the same thing as us (he probably get annoyed again),
and replied: I want you to disappear within 3 seconds.
(Vroom) We vanished asap XP

Today's tips was good,
$7 per person =)

Hokay, some picture to share.
But not from today de.


Nice Mee~
Earthquake~
Qing teng ( I cook de ks wahahahs =D)
I love messy hair =)

Oh yah, I still don't understand why Didi insist I'm a gentle/polite gal when I ask to excuse to fart -.-
It's only a reminder, gentle meh? -.-
Chey~
I am who I am, won't ever change for anyone!.
Unless...

hahahas~

No comments: